The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) has a project entitled Peace Through Commerce as one of its many thought leadership initatives. The Global Text Project is among those listed on AACSB's Peace Through Commerce Resources page on the AACSB website.
There are several other open content projects that are a source of educational material or have similar goals. Examples include:
- Center of Mathematics
- Community College Open Textbook Collaborative
- Dynamic Textbook Project (science books)
- John Artz's information systems books (some incomplete)
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- One laptop per child
- Onlinecourses.com a collection of open online college courses
- Onlineuniversities.com (a blog)
- OpenLearn gives free access to course material from The Open University
- Open Textbook Library is part of the Open Textbook Network operated by several universities.
- Public Diplomacy
- Saylor Foundation
- Stanford Law School Afghanistan Legal Education Project
- Textbook Revolution
- Wiki books
A comprehensive list of Open Educational Resources is maintained by the UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning's Open Educational Resources Community.